We’re constantly thinking of new ways to ask the right questions. The type of questions that will really get a feel for what the client is looking for. The follow are examples of questions that we will ask in the dynamic questionnnare.
Select a color hue(s) that best represents your brand.
We will then proceed to offer choices of color schemes to choose from based on the hue(s) selected.
Do you have a logo or brand image?
Options are yes/no, if yes is selected then an option to upload an image is given.
Are there websites or design elements that are similar to your tastes?
What is the purpose of this project?
Get more inbound leads / quote requests / phone enquiries? | Increase brand awareness? | Educate their audience? etc.
Do you have a yelp?
Do you have a current website?
- When did you get this site?
- Do you find it easy to use and edit?
- What CMS (Content Management System) does it use (if any)?
- What do you like about it? (Often they’ll say “Not much.”)
- How many inbound leads are you currently getting from it?
- Is it giving you the results you want to see?
- Have you got Google Analytics setup? If so, can you generate a report for us so we can see what’s working and what’s not?
- What would you like to see carry over to the new site?